The dictionary defines an ambassador as an official envoy, a messenger of the highest rank appointed for a special assignment. Manners of the Heart ambassadors are called to deliver a special message.
Ambassadors promote the Manners of the Heart curriculum to public, nonpublic, faith-based schools and community-based organizations in the communities and surrounding areas where they live.
Ambassadors are self-starters, energetic, enthusiastic, optimistic, and motivated.
- Promoting the mission and message of Manners of the Heart
- Procuring sales of MOH training programs, products, services and speaking events
- Helping to identify potential program funders (based on need of districts or individual schools)
- Act as champion for MOH products and services by contacting schools, churches, businesses and community organizations
- Meet with potential clients to discuss MOH program and product offerings using designated marketing materials, sales scripts and talking points
- Communicate leads and sales to identified MOH staff member
- Use effective client follow up after meetings (i.e. thank you notes, telephone, email)
- Contact client during and after program implementation
- Assess program use
- Convey new program and product offerings to clients
- Make recommendations to MOH in regards to improving materials, curriculum, trainings, and various training aids and technologies
Ambassador Job Requirements
- Former educator (teacher, counselor, principal, etc.)
- Ability to informally assess and identify needs of clients
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Consistent professionalism, manners, and etiquette
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate PC skills and software application such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Undergraduate degree, minimum
- Prior client or customer service experience
- Prior sales experience preferred, but not required
- Salesforce experience, a plus
Send us your resume and we will contact you with more information about the Ambassador program at Manners of the Heart.