Easter Recycled Basket Part 2
Easter Milk Basket
Your children will fun have creating an original basket from a gallon milk jug, with a little help from you!
- Gallon milk jug, rinsed and dried
- Sharpie marker
- Assorted ribbon
- Scrapbook paper
- Hot glue gun
- Mod-Podge glue
1. Using a Sharpie marker, draw a line 31/2” from the bottom of the jug. Cut on line to remove the top of the jug, leaving a basket form.
2. Cut a piece of scrapbook paper 12”l x 3”w.
3. Fold in thirds and glue in place.
4. Wrap around a salt box and secure with a rubber band to form the handle.
5. Staple handle in the center of opposite sides of the basket; stapling from the inside out to avoid exposed rough edges. Using a hot glue gun, adhere ribbon to the top edge. Cut 2 pieces of scrapbook paper 12” x 1”. Glue to the inside top edge of basket to finish the inside edge. Hold in place with wooden clothespins while drying.